At Envirocraft, we are proud to say that our efficient, reliable WEEE collection and recycling services are available for customers all around the UK, and even customers further afield in Europe. With IT, monitor, mobile and printer recycling being just some of the services we offer, it is clear that we really are great at what we do.
With our base in the beautiful rural surroundings of Byley and Middlewich in Cheshire, which is registered as an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF) under the WEEE regulations, our fully accredited WEEE recycling services are legally and environmentally conscious.
Our WEEE Waste Services
Our dedicated team of specialists aim to extract all recyclables from your company’s waste stream, something that runs in line with EnviroCraft’s policy to deliver a zero-to-landfill solution. Thanks to our nationwide fleet, EnviroCraft provide you with a flexible and efficient collections service to meet all your needs.
There are 14 types of waste Envirocraft deal with in our WEEE (Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment) recycling process. These are as follows:
- Large domestic appliances – fridges, cookers, microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers
- Small domestic appliances – toasters, kettles, blenders, mixers
- IT and telecommunications equipment – telephones, computer towers, monitors
- Consumer equipment – TVs, games consoles, printers, laptops, cameras
- Lighting equipment
- Electrical and electronic tools – power tools
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment – gym equipment, electronic children’s toys
- Medical devices – pumps, monitoring and measuring devices
- Monitoring and control instrument – smoke detectors, analysers, medical equipment
- Automatic dispensers – for soap, tissues, tape etc.
- Display equipment – coat hangers, display stands, shop fittings
- Cooling appliances – air conditioners, air coolers, air circulators, dehumidifiers
- Gas discharge lamps – low pressure and high pressure lamps
- Photovoltaic cells – solar panels
All materials we collect are either reused, recycled or remanufactured in order to continue their usage and lifespan – your unwanted appliance could become very useful to someone else in the future!
To arrange WEEE recycling services for your business, whatever its size, look no further than Envirocraft and let our nationwide collection team help the environment whilst helping you in only the most efficient, legally and environmentally conscious manner. Contact us today for further assistance of for your no-obligation, free quote from our friendly team.
Get in touch for free on 0800 030 6014