EWSL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when we are liaising with you or when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individua
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us and referring to ‘Controlling your personal information’.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
- We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data as referred to in ‘Controlling your personal information’.
Your Right To Know
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us by referring to ‘Controlling your personal information.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with website functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of
processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email by referring to ‘Controlling your personal information’.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information
- Name and Job title or Position
- Financial information for the purpose of taken payment.
- Company information for the purpose of credit referencing.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, promotional offers, administrative duties and / or services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping in line with current legislation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, sms or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Where applicable, we will share your business contact data with our selected supply chain and logistic partners. These selected partners do not lease or sell this data onto any other party
- Using the information to provide and complete services requested.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- You have the right to request the information we hold on record at any time either verbally and in writing. EWSL will respond to any requests in line with GDPR regulations, which is one month. Written requests can be sent to EnviroCraft Waste Solutions Ltd, 98 Middlewich Road, Northwich, CW9 7DA
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
- If you wish to have your information removed from our system you can do this by contacting us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store and protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Google analytics advertiser
We use Google Analytic Advertiser Features, which helps us better understand site visitors, via anonymised data. This can include collecting information from:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Intergrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
This information is collected via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. It allows us to understand what type of users visit the site, which then allows us to improve the website’s offerings for a better user experience.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use DoubleClick cookies and remarketing codes on our website to record user activity. The information we collect allows us to create targeted advertising in future work and across Google’s network of partners.
We use Call Tracking to set dynamic phone numbers on our site. These help us identify how you found the website when you call us and allows us to identify the source that you used to find the website. It gives a better idea of our users’ requirements and lets us tailor our advertising methods in the future.
We often record and monitor user’s behaviour around a website to analyse how we can improve its performance.
Variations to the policy
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses that have not been previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes. For these new purposes, we will only use data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, you should check back at our website periodically.
For nationwide waste management services get in touch for free on 0800 030 6014